Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day two: Bodyguard and other help is just one step away

Day Two

So I felt that I should continue on to see how the apostles in America continue to act and see what things I could learn from them. So I was reading in 3 Nephi 28 and something hit me about their ministry. They all had alined their will to Christ's and they went forth to teach their people, but as they went through to teach they had many trials such as being cast in prisons, furnaces, and pits(both with and with out animals). But it says nothing could hold them and no harm came to them and none of those things could hold them. And many people were able to hear the words and were blessed. When I thought about it they had so much success and they had so much protection how? How did these amazing blessing come about? It was because they alined their will with God's and so by acting on their desires they acted on God's and thus they were protected!
 I find it amazing that many times in my life I have asked how can I get such help or how can I be able to be guided to do the Lord's will and it is as simple as alining my will with His. To think not my will but thine be done. I know that aline all of our will to God's is a big task, but can we for one day aline our will with his one something as keeping in communication with him all day? or letting someone that day know that they are loved? start with one thing until you have a good handle with it and then add another thing with it. line upon line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment