Monday, February 17, 2014

30 days, That is nothing.


If you can't tell by now I am a christian, a follower of Christ. And more specifically I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Typically I tell stories that have help me see how God works in the world around me and how He works in my own life. This is going to be a day by day entry of things that hit me that I read in the scriptures and things that God has brought to my mind. Just a little intro to my beliefs, A a member of the LDS Church we do believe that the the Book of Mormon is another witness of Jesus Christ and is the record of the people in the Americas (the link explains more), we also believe that the Bible is the word of God. We believe that both go hand in hand that the doctrine that they teach and we study from both of them. So when I share scriptures they will be from either of those sources or from both. Also I do be in revelation which is the insight or guidance from God about your life and knowledge about Him  and his son our savior. So I hope that these post will not only help me but will help someone out that is struggling. Because I know that he is there and that he cares about us, I know that He wants you to live your life the best you can. And I know that if we turn to Him, He will be there with open arms. I also know that the only way for salvation and going to heaven is through our Savior and by the price that he paid for our sins and dying on the cross for us.  
I know he loves us all an that we can draw closer to him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment